Japanese Ceramic Knives
Japanese ceramic knives are the elite in the ceramic knife industry. The quality and exquisite attention to detail make these products unmatched!
The Japanese style of knife has specific differences from the German ceramic knives. The Japanese knives are individually stamped which makes them very lightweight. German knives are forged and tend to be heavier. The design of the Japanese knife has a very small bolster and the edges are sharpened more steeply. These quality knives are more difficult to find in the U.S.
Top Brands of Japanese Ceramic Knives
Kyocera, Shun Elite, Misono, Masahiro, and, Masamoto
The Japanese ceramic knives are among the most advanced technology in the world of knives. The precision, quality, and craftsmanship they put into their quality products are what make them stand above the rest.
The ceramic sushi knives best styles are in the ultra-elite black ceramic knife blade. They are created by firing the blade at a very high heat known as Hot-Isostatic-press. This enables them to create a blade of revolutionary sharpness and durability. These are truly the coveted ceramic knives in the culinary industry!
They are rare and highly sought after making up only 20% of the ceramic knives which are already hard to find. The best quality, variety, and prices are found online.
The Japanese knives are extremely sharp and extremely light and cut wonderfully with very little pressure applied. The beauty of the ceramic sushi knife’s sharp blade allows you to slice the thinnest salmon slice or filleting of any fish. Preparation of vegetables and fruits can be done with ease and perfection. Never worry about lettuce turning brown when you use a ceramic blade knife. Flavors are never tainted with metal taste or transferred with the knife.
When cared for appropriately, the ceramic knife blade will last longer than any other knife in your kitchen. Ceramic sushi knives’ best-kept secret is their beauty. You feel like a real celebrity Japanese chef when you use them. No gathering for Susie would be complete without Japanese ceramic knives for preparation and show of the finest dishes.
The beautiful white or black blades are the most advanced in the world today and will keep their beauty and sharp edge for years with proper care.
If you are a culinary fan of sushi, then one of these beauties is a must-have for you! The top of the line in quality and presentation.
Here are my favorites!
- Includes four of our best-selling Kyocera knife sizes: 3" Paring, 4.5" Utility, 5.5" Santoku, and 6" Chef's Knife
- Block made of solid bamboo, a durable and renewable resource
- Sleek, compact design to securely store Kyocera advanced ceramic knives
- Knife block dimensions: 7.5” H x 6.5” W x 5” D
- (4) rubber feet to secure block from slipping and protect counters
- The 5. 5" Santoku is an all-purpose knife for everyday slicing, dicing and mincing
- A great first-time introduction to using a Kyocera ceramic knife in the kitchen, especially for the beginning home cook
- Ceramic blades are made from Kyocera proprietary zirconia material produced in Japan for exceptional quality and beauty
- Ultra-sharp, pure advanced ceramic blades will maintain their edge up to 10x Longer than steel blades
- Lightweight and easy to clean, the blades will not brown food, are rust-proof and resistant to acids
- Made from Kyocera very own proprietary zirconia material produced in Japan for exceptional quality and beauty
- Ultra-sharp, extremely hard advanced ceramic blade that maintains its sharpness 2x Longer than kyocera’s traditional ceramic blades
- Lightweight and easy to clean, the ceramic blades will not brown nor transfer any metallic taste to food
- A unique, soft-touch ergonomic handle shape fits comfortably in the hand for safe handling and control
- Ideal for slicing boneless meats, boneless fish, fruits and vegetables only, do not use on hard or frozen foods
- RED DOT AWARD WINNING DESIGN: The minimal, modern design brings timeless style to your kitchen. The sleek one-piece modern design simply intrigues you to cook, and to be more creative.
- MATRIX POWDER STEEL:This next-generation steel is harder, stronger and more stable than traditional steel, a near-impossible feature combination for stainless and high-carbon steels. It’s the driving force behind Hast knives’ superior sharpness, durability, and ease of use.
- EFFORTLESSLY SHARP, ALL THE TIME: Hast knives are made to the standard of high-carbon Japanese masterchef blades, with ultra thin blades & ultra small edge angles. Our knives have edge angles smaller than 13° on each side and blade thickness of 0.3mm.
- CREVICE-FREE AND ULTRA COMFORTABLE HANDLE:The Ergonomic bolsterless handle just fits into your hand perfectly, providing a stable and comfortable grip. The crevice-free blade is much easier to clean, leaving no corners for stains and grime.
- LIGHT-WEIGHT & GREAT BALANCE: Hast knives are engineered to be perfectly balanced. They feel lighter in your hands, ensuring swift cutting and dicing.