The DeLonghi Espresso Maker allows you to make café quality lattes, cappuccinos, espressos, and a variety of other hot drinks in your home without ever having to go to the coffee shop. Each shot is brewed at the correct temperatures with a thick golden crèma layer as thanks to the 15 bar maximum pressure pump and stainless steel boiler. Two separate attachments are accommodated by the dual-function filter holder on the unit.
The DeLonghi Espresso Maker utilizes a patented Sempre Crema Filter allowing for filter pods or ground coffee to be used in the unit. Start-up times are quick as a result of the self-priming system on the machine. The perfect temperature is achieved for steaming and brewing with two separate thermostats. Milk and steam are mixed in a special chamber in the adjustable frother on the DeLonghi Espresso Maker.
DeLonghi Espresso Maker Features:
The high quality, durable stainless steel boiler and fifteen bar pump pressure of the DeLonghi Espresso Maker allow years of enjoying a delicious espresso and includes the following features:
- Preparation of espresso is fast and simple with the filter holder which is a dual function to allow ground coffee or pods to be utilized.
- Self-priming operation eliminates start-up preparation.
- DeLonghi Espresso Maker gives you perfect drinks each time with a creamy, rich froth as a result of the frothers milk and cream mixture.
- The pressure for steam and water is controlled by two separate thermostats that allow the brewing to be done at the ideal temperature.
DeLonghi Espresso Maker Reviews:
For a customer review CLICK HERE
The DeLonghi Espresso Maker has a total of two-hundred and forty Amazon reviews giving it an average overall rating of four out of five stars.
The critical review found most helpful gave the unit a rating of two out of five stars. The metal handle with the filter is made of plastic and water would become trapped in it because it is two pieces instead of one solid piece. Coffee will end up all over the place when the steamer is used after making espresso because there is air pressure built up in the portafilter.
We have found that Amazon carries this Espresso maker with excellent pricing.
The DeLonghi Espresso Maker leaked steam and water through the main connection when it was left on. At first, the steamer simply produced a bit of water that could be taken care of with a cloth towel. The reviewer was pleased with the drip tray.
The most helpful favorable review gave the machine five out of five stars. The unit has a double shot filter and a single shot filter which was a plus to the reviewer. The DeLonghi Espresso Maker can also be used with filter pods which was a plus for reviewers. The appearance is attractive and the warming tray worked in very little time to give the reviewer heated cups and filters. The machine made a lot of noise during the time it took to make the espresso. The first five to six cups made by the machine were not very tasteful but after that, the taste corrected itself after the machine was warmed up.
The DeLonghi Espresso Maker is easy to clean and should be cleaned at proper intervals to ensure the maximum flavor is achieved, and given that it had way more positive reviews than negative we can recommend it to consumers.
- Pump driven and 15 bars
- Automatically self-primes; Water level indicator: Yes
- Use pods or ground coffee with the convenient patented filter holder. On/Off switch- Yes
- Craft cappuccinos or lattes with the patented easy to use frothier
- 44 oz. and 1.3 litre removable water tank. Never install the appliance in environments where the temperature may reach 0°C (32°F) or lower (the appliance may be damaged if the water freeze)