The Cuisinart Cookware Multiclad Pro line offers contemporary and elegant themed cookware for professional home chefs. The set’s exterior is 18/10 stainless steel with a brushed finish and quick release interior that is non-reactive and mirror polished. The capabilities of the cookware to heat evenly are superior as a result of Heat Surround technology. The lids fit tightly, handles remain cool on the top of the stove and the rims help to prevent drips. The pans can be utilized in the broiler and the set is safe to use in the oven.
The stainless steel Cuisinart cookware set includes the basics in addition to saucepans, lids and a steamer. The set gives you everything you need in order to make basic grilled cheese, burgers, stews and much more.
Cuisinart Cookware Multiclad Pro Features:
The MCP-12 piece set comes is dishwasher safe and comes with a limited lifetime warranty in addition to having the following features:
- The Cuisinart cookware is safe for use in the oven at temperatures up to 500 degrees F; nutrients are locked in with the 18/10 tight-fitting stainless steel lids.
- Handles remain cool on the top of the stove. 18/10 stainless steel handles are riveted to give them strength.
- The cookware set comes with a steamer insert, eight-quart stockpot, 3-1/2 quart sauté pan, skillets (8 and 10 inches)
- Interior has a mirror finish, brushed exterior; aluminum core of the tri-ply 18/10 stainless steel construction.
Cuisinart Cookware Multiclad Pro Reviews:
For a customer review CLICK HERE
This set of Cuisinart cookware had a total of four hundred and eighty-four reviews giving it an overall average rating of four and a half out of five stars.
The most helpful critical review gave the Cuisinart cookware set a rating of two out of five stars. The reviewer found that the set was lighter than another cookware set previously owned but had a pleasing appearance. The set took longer to boil water than in previous sets. The set required higher amounts of heat to be utilized in order to boil the water.
The Cuisinart cookware set required continuous cleaning in order to keep a clean appearance. The lids on the set began to rust and the replacements the consumer received were not the same as the original lids that came with the Cuisinart cookware.
We have found that Amazon carries this cookware with excellent pricing. CLICK HERE to see for yourself!
The most helpful positive review gave the unit a five out of five-star rating. The set cooked food evenly although stainless steel does not transmit heat quickly; the set was durable and strong. The fact that the handles on the cookware remained cool while the set was in use and could be put in the dishwasher was a plus to the reviewer. The lids can be used on all of the items in the Cuisinart cookware set; little room is required in order to allow the steam to vent from the pots and pans.
Overall reviewers were pleased with the fact that the set was durable and easy to clean up. The fact that the set was safe for use in the oven and could be placed in the dishwasher was a plus among reviewers. The MCP-12 MultiClad Pro Stainless steel twelve-piece Cuisinart cookware set is recommended by reviewers to consumers.
- 18/10 stainless cooking surface does not discolor, react with food, or alter flavors.
- Cool Grip Handle Solid stainless steel riveted handle.
- Drip-free pouring rim.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Tightfitting cover seals in moisture and nutrients for healthier, more flavorful results.