The Cuisinart 17 Piece Chef’s Classic. I love classic French kitchens, and my architect designed mine in that style – it’s simply stunning. I have an expensive set of stainless steel cookware, and I love it, but I wanted to branch out and get a good set of hard-anodized cookware to round out my kitchen. However, I wanted to make sure it fits with my kitchen’s décor, too. I decided to go with Cuisinart as soon as I decided to buy a new set mainly because I love the fact that great, old-world French cooking inspired the company itself.
I know quite a bit about cookware, but most of my knowledge is reserved for the stainless steel variety. That’s why I decided to research all the characteristics of hard-anodized sets that Cuisinart offered before I made my choice and bought the Cuisinart 17 Chef’s Classic Nonstick Hard-Anodized 17-Piece Cookware Set. In this review, I will explain the features I looked for as well as why I chose this set.
Features of This Cuisinart 17 Piece Chef’s Classic Cookware set
Like I said before, I know quite a bit about stainless cookware, but hard-anodized cookware was a whole new world for me. These were the key features I quickly discovered were the ones to look for when choosing nonstick hard-anodized cookware:
- Hard-Anodized Surface
- Nonstick Coating
- Comfort and Style
A good, hard-anodized exterior is essential when you select nonstick hard-anodized cookware. So often, you buy a set and it begins to chip and flake soon after you remove it from the packaging and start cooking a few times.
Not so with this set. It’s harder than its stainless steel counterparts, and the nonporous, dense surface is supremely resistant to wear and tear over the years, which allows for
hundreds of professional-grade uses for decades to come. Each piece has a pure aluminum core that transfers heat like a dream, too – so your dishes will heat up fast and cook evenly every time.
Nonstick coatings are not created equal. This set features Quantanium, which is arguably the highest quality nonstick coating on the market.
In addition, the nonstick surface is reinforced with Titanium, so your foods will slide off effortlessly, and cleanup is a breeze.
Comfort and Style
The handles of this cookware are the most stylish feature of it. The cast handles are stainless steel, and they come outfitted with Cool Grip™ technology, meaning that you don’t have to fumble with potholders any longer. They’re contoured so you get a secure grip every time, and they are designed to remain cool on even the hottest of stovetops.
In addition, the stainless steel handles provide perfect balance because they’re riveted, and they also include helper handles and side grips, so you’ll always have balance and comfort when cooking your favorite foods.
The lids lock in flavor, too. They’re tight-fitting, so they trap essential nutrients and textures so your foods come out healthful and beautiful. The tapered rims of each piece make for easy pouring to prevent messes in the kitchen while you cook.
What’s Included in the Cuisinart 17 Piece Chef’s Classic Set
- 1 1/2 Quart Saucepan with Cover
- 2 Quart Saucepan with Cover
- 3 Quart Saucepan with Cover
- 4 Quart Sauté Pan with Helper & Cover
- 9 Quart Stockpot with Cover
- 8 Inch Open Skillet
- 10 Inch Open Skillet
- 12 Inch Skillet with Cover
- 20cm Multi-Steamer Insert with Cover
- 24cm Pasta Insert.
Feedback from Real Customers
This cookware set scored an impressive 4.4 out of 5 stars on Amazon, and customers raved about the set’s usefulness and longevity in the kitchen. There were over a hundred reviews, too, so the score was exceptional in my opinion.
Some customers noted that cleaning up sticky foods in the dishwasher was tough. It’s recommended that you handwash or at least rinse the pieces before you put them in the dishwasher. Doing this will also help preserve the life of your set.
Where Can I Buy the Cuisinart 17 Piece Chef’s Classic Nonstick Hard-Anodized 17-Piece Cookware Set?
While writing this review, I checked the price on Amazon and it was the cheapest, click here to check the current price – plus it was shipped for free when you chose Super Saver Shipping at checkout.
Where Can I Read More Reviews about the Cuisinart 17 Piece Chef’s Classic Nonstick Hard-Anodized 17-Piece Cookware Set?
Amazon is great because there’s no incentive to leave reviews, so it creates the most honest and accurate place for customer feedback anywhere online. Click here to read more Amazon reviews.
- Hard anodized exterior is harder than stainless steel. Dense, nonporous, and highly wear-resistant for Extra durability and professional performance.
- Premium nonstick cooking surface reinforced with Titanium provides lasting food release. No oil or butter needed for healthier lowfat cooking options, and easy cleanup.
- Solid stainless steel riveted stick handles stay cool on the stovetop and provide a safe and solid grip. Care-cookware should be washed by hand with hot sudsy water and a sponge or soft dishcloth. Do not put in the dishwasher since harsh detergents will harm exterior finish
- Oven safe to 500 F. Glass lids are oven safe to 350 F. Cook in oven or on stovetop.Tempered glass lids
- Clear, break-resistant glass - monitor food as it cooks. Lid Fits tight to seal in moisture and nutrients for more flavorful results.Tapered rims eliminate drips while pouring